Wednesday 30 May 2012

Pinterest...

I think the whole world has gone Pinterest crazy!!! I am COMPLETELY addicted
to the online pinboard. As they say "a picture says a thousand words".

I initially downloaded the app on my iPhone to fill in the time during late night breastfeedings and it has spiralled from there. There is sooooooo much on there that you can seriously lose a couple of hours perusing and clicking on a array of assorted 'pins'.

Here is a snap shot of my some of my Pins!














I have added a 'Pin It' button to each of my posts so if you would like you can share it with the rest of the Pinterest community. And I have also added a 'Follow Me on Pinterest' link on the side bar if you would like to see my own vision boards.

There is even a category on the website for Education. I have pinned numerous amounts of crafty projects that can be used not only for your own children but for the classroom/kindy/childcare teacher. In fact the below website (where I sourced the Pinterest logo) shares different ways in which teachers can utilise Pinterest in their classrooms. How intriguing!

Are you already a Pinterest addict? Had you never heard of it before now? Who are you following? What boards do you have?

*Pinterest logo sourced from: http://edudemic.com/2012/04/16-ways-teachers-are-using-pinterest/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please leave some for me...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...