Monday 4 June 2012

Yummy snacks...


Being vegan doesn't just mean all tofu and gloom. You can have your vegan cake and eat it too. Here are some lovely little morsels that I have been chomping down on lately.
Peanut Butter and Banana Toast.
Oh this looks so unappetising in picture, but it was so 'scrummy' as my mum would say! This is peanut butter on toast with sliced bananas.


 "Rice Cake Bruschetta"
And this one I have called "Rice Cake Bruschetta". Simply thin rice cakes, margarine, sliced tomato, chopped fresh basil, salt and pepper.


Apple Teacake Cupcakes

These are some lovely little cupcakes that I have decided to name "Apple Teacake Cupcakes". They have banana, sultanas and apples in them so they were a good way to get your daily fruit intake!! I will post the recipe for these ones soon. I promise!

As well as the above bad boys (or girls, I'm not fussed!!!) I've been snacking on an array of nuts and seeds; trail mix is awesome, but to make it even fun-ner make your own mix, you can then choose exactly what you want to add, plus it's cheaper that way! What are your favourite snacks? Do you prefer sweet or savoury? Happy snacking friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please leave some for me...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...