Tuesday 19 June 2012

tickle the imagination...


I love everything DIY, I love looking at inspiring pictures and arts and crafts that others are producing. I have been following tickle the imagination online magazine for a while now and always craved having it as a hard copy.
Last week I received an email alerting me that this may soon become a reality, tickle IN PRINT! But...the creator must reach $15,000 in pledges before this can happen.

This basically means that you pre-order a copy (for yourself, a friends or several friends!) and if the pledges reach the $15,000 bucks range then  you get a copy of the magazine.

Check out tickle the imagination here.

and you can make a pledge to get a copy of what I believe will be a stand out magazine here.

Plus it's Australian supporting Australian makers, designers and crafty peeps alike.

Photo source: handmadekids.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please leave some for me...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...