Monday 16 April 2012

the background...

Hello...

Oh gosh I'm nervous about writing my very first blog! I feel so grown up and mature!!

My life in a nut shell so far...

I am 27 years old, lived my childhood on a dairy farm with my family, moved to the city to re-do my Year 12 studies and get a better score and met my now fiance. We have since moved states three times and have now settled to make a home for our beautiful new daughter. Along the way I have dabbled in veganism/vegetarianism but have never COMPLETELY ommited animal products from my diet. I am now going to embark on a new chapter of my life regarding my health and that of my family.

My blog will contain natterings of my life, my loves, and my quest to become a fully fledged vegan.

If you feel like it you can read a bit more of my exciting life here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please leave some for me...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...